National Institute of Fire Safety Engineering and Research is a private Institute mainly known as “NIFSER” running under National Council of Vocational Education and Research Institute registered under the Government of India, Registration No. 4/207/85/129-178/15 and certified with ISO 9001:2015. NIFSER is member of The Institution of Safety Engineers (India) and Member Fire Protection Association of India. NIFSER is collaborated with Government recognized UGC-DEB approved University for some Indian Degree or Diploma courses. NIFSER has own private industry job oriented course for private industries that course is neither degree nor diploma. Training courses in Fire Engineering, Safety Management, Industrial Safety and Health, Environmental Engineering through its ATC/PCP Centre’s all over in India, NIFSER is having highly qualified, experienced, dedicated Team of professional’s faculty for training and education.
The mission of the National Institute of Fire Safety Engineering and Research is to advance knowledge and educate students in the field of fire science, safety Engineering and other areas of Health Safety and Environmental Management that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century. We are also driven to bring knowledge to bear on the world’s great fire, health, safety and Environmental challenges.
The Institute is an independent, coeducational, privately endowed Institution, organized into Full Time/Regular Courses, Executive Education/ Part Time Courses, Distance Education/Correspondences Courses and International Recognized Courses.
At its founding in 2012, NIFSER was an educational innovation, a community of hands-on problem solvers with fundamental Fire Safety Science to make the world a better place. Today, that spirit still guides how we educate students on campus and how we shape new digital learning technologies to make NIFSER teaching accessible to learners around the world.
The aim of the Institute is to provide practical skills, knowledge and tools in the formation and presentation in the field of fire health safety and environmental management field. This distils to become the following education outcomes for students:
- The ability to adapt to a wide variety of employment and career opportunities on the basis of well-developed specialisations and trans-disciplinary skills in the field of fire health safety and environmental engineering.
- The reinforcement of a strong sense of purpose and an accompanying commitment to professional integrity and quality.
- The development of the capacity to think logically, to analyse critically and to explore responsible solutions to problems.
- An integrated grasp and appreciation of the nature of reality underpinned by a sense of curiosity, which will serve as the basis for lifelong learning.
- To help students see themselves as professionals, as part of a discipline with skills and abilities valuable in the business, teaching, publishing, or post-graduate work in field of fire health safety and environmental management.
Note! National Institute of Fire Safety Engineering and Research in a Private Institute running under National Council of Vocational Education and Research Institute Trust Registered with Government of India Public Charitable Trust.Disclaimer: National Institute of Fire Safety Engineering and Research provide Job Oriented Safety Management skills development Training Programs, The National Institute of Fire Safety Engineering and Research Programs are not degree programs & not affiliated with UGC / AICTE / DEC or any university or institute. These are industry oriented certification programs useful for the working professionals to enhance their knowledge & skill set in field if safety.